A sustainable modular solution for education spaces
Our modular Eco Classrooms build on decades of experience providing modular solutions to create a sustainable future-proof system that meets our customers’ needs for years to come.
Available with lead times of weeks not months, with minimal disruption thanks to our off-site factory production methods, and delivered to site fitted-out for use, the space you need can be created quickly, safely and within your budget.
The concept is designed to be suitable for a range of real world teaching applications and has been assessed* to achieve an Outstanding rating by BREEAM.
Flexible. Proven. Effective.
A quality, sustainable and reliable teaching space comes as standard with our Eco Classrooms:
- An innovative ventilation and insulation solution regulates the temperature without the need for air conditioning and heating systems
- High performance triple glazed windows
- Ultra-efficient triple-layered wall insulation
- Solar shading keeps heat out in summer
- In ideal conditions, the solar PV roof panels create all the energy the building requires to run
- The positioning of the windows draws more air into the building to cool the interior space
- Environmentally focused materials throughout, including timber frame and increased use of low-VOC materials
- Rainwater harvesting system built into the design so that there is no large unsightly tank visible on the exterior of the building
- Assessed* to BREEAM Outstanding
The flexibility of the concept means that it can also be used as a modular office building, sports pavilion or modular hospital ward, among others, and our bespoke design capabilities mean that the building is scalable to meet the needs of the brief.
To discuss your project please click here.
To see more details about our Eco Classrooms, download our hand-out.
*Dependent on final installation and site conditions. Please contact us for more information.