Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
Key to Elite System’s success and integral to the company’s proven way of approaching off-site modular construction is our Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) policy.
With experienced and dedicated teams in place, handling each building and its individual challenges and requirements from start to finish, Elite strives to not only maintain but raise its standards of compliance.
Everything we do is driven by our focus on working 100% safe, minimising our impact on the environment and producing cost-effective modular solutions that work perfectly for our clients.
Health & Safety
We are committed to working in the right way at all times, to maintain and improve our high standards of safety.
- Accredited to OHSAS 18001 an internationally applied British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
- Accredited to CHAS, the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme.
- Robust risk assessment process employed for all projects.
- Ongoing training, development and support for all team members
A clear focus on the environment underpins the way we work and the off-site modular products we manufacture.
- Highly effective environmental management system, accredited to ISO 14001.
- Members of TRADA (Timber Research and Development Association), an internationally recognised centre of excellence on the specification and use of timber species and products.
- All timber responsibly sourced from FSC® / PEFC sources.
- We look to keep our environmental impact to a minimum wherever possible.
- Appropriate environmental training is given to all members of the team.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of service and quality products. We know that to get the very best results, consistency and attention to detail is crucial.
- ISO 9001 certified quality management system, ensuring consistently high quality off-site modular products and services for our clients.
- Members of Achilles, Constructionline and LABC.
- A dedicated project manager, so you’ll always have a trusted point of contact.
- We work in line with the Government’s BIM requirements, providing clear 2D and 3D representations for flexibility, clarity and the best possible end result.
- Modern manufacturing facilities ensure consistency and quality, underpinned by external auditing.
- In-house quality inspection and testing of all modules pre-delivery.
- Expert installation and hand-over process.
The People for Modular