A Sustainable Solution
Our Eco Concept builds on decades of experience providing modular solutions to create a sustainable future-proof system that meets our customers’ needs for years to come.
The concept is designed to be suitable for a range of real world applications and has been assessed* to achieve an Outstanding rating by BREEAM.
A Flexible Design
The flexibility of the design means that it can be used as a modular classroom, office building, sports pavilion or modular hospital ward and our bespoke design capabilities mean that the concept is scalable to meet the needs of the brief.
- An innovative ventilation and insulation solution regulates the temperature without the need for air conditioning and heating systems
- High performance triple glazed windows
- Ultra-efficient triple-layered wall insulation
- Solar shading keeps heat out in summer
- In ideal conditions, the solar PV roof panels create all the energy the building requires to run
- The positioning of the windows draws more air into the building to cool the interior space
- Environmentally focused materials throughout, including timber frame and increased use of low-VOC materials
- Rainwater harvesting system built into the design so that there is no large unsightly tank visible on the exterior of the building
- Assessed* to BREEAM Outstanding
*Dependent on final installation and site conditions. Please contact us for more information.
To see more details about our Eco-Classroom concept, download our hand-out.